Designed to offer performance in a wide variety of terrains, the Geomax MX53 excels in hard-packed track conditions while also offering greater versatility in intermediate riding conditions.
- The front tyre has been redesigned with a taller profile to offer a larger contact patch, providing gentler handling, a higher lean angle and better maneuverability.
- MX53 front tyre blocks are 1mm higher and have been redistributed to give riders better steering feel and more biting edges.
- A horseshoe pattern of blocks on the front reduces the stiffness in the center of the tyre to offer greater ride compliance. The unique pattern of the horseshoe blocks also grabs the dirt to provide better braking grip.
- Block-In-A-Block technology has been added to the front MX53 in order to aid in linear tracking and improved steering.
- The altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear tyre allows for added flex in the tread block to enhance grip while providing stability and slide control.
- Front and rear tyres include tie bars between select knobs to reduce flex at the base of the knobs, improving durability.
- Dunlop’s Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- New compounds on the front and rear tyre enhance durability and longevity.
Dunlop GEOMAX MX53 - 110/90-19 MX53 INTERMEDIATE