AX-8 CARBON is the new AGV cross model. A new fibreglass, aramid, and carbon shell with the last layer entirely made of 3K carbon ensure exceptional lightness, whilst preserving AGV safety standards.
The helmet is perfect for those who want a match between the technology of the racing world and the passion for off-road riding. The design is the same as the innovative and unmissable AX-8 Evo, with the large steel air intake with protection from debris. The base edge has the characteristic shock-absorbing function, while the inner liners, made of easily washable Dri-Lex®, feature new colours depending on the actual graphic patterns.
- 3 shell sizes
- Double D retention system
- Fabrics in Dri-Lex®
- Hygienic treatment of the comfort padding
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Removable and washable inside padding
- Shell in CAAF (carbon-aramidic-fiberglass)
- Adjustable peak
- Easily washed thanks to removable inner components and plastic upper parts
- Protective shock-absorbing system on the chin guard
- The air vent grille is made of anti-intrusion stainless steel and guarantees maximum resistance
- The chin guard air vent can be removed without any need for tools and can be replaced by a off-road grille
- The chin guard air vent support is internally strengthened to prevent the intrusion of materials